Meditation Teacher at respective monasteries
- TUSITA HERMITAGE (Kuching, Sarawak)
- Bhante Dhammagavesaka ( all meditators )
- DHAMMA EARTH (Semenyih, Selangor)
- Bhante Buddharakkhita ( Internal Male Monastics only )
- Sayalay Nanadassi ( Sayalays and yogis )
Forms, Rules & Regulations Download
Meditation Retreat Application Procedure
- Please fill up and submit the student application form (see below).
- Please wait for our reply to your application outcome.
- If your application is approved, please inform us of your arrival date & time upon receiving our reply. This is for our record purpose and arrangement of accommodation. If you were to arrive by flight, please email us your flight itinerary after ticket booking.
- Upon arrival at the Hermitage, please report to Maha Bodhi Cabin (Office) and pass the original signed copy of ‘Student Application Form’ and ‘Codes of Disciplines’ to the respective Officer.
- Please read “Tusita Hermitage Self Service Reporting Guide” for reporting procedure upon arrival.
Student Application Form Please apply online :
（For novitiate programme, including children, please use form for ‘Bhikkhu & Samanera’/’Nun’. First timer who would like to be ordained as temporary Samanera/Nun is required to undergo 10-day observation period prior to being considered for acceptance by meditation teacher)
If you have problem applying online, please send an email with “Retreat Application Form” in subject field to . We will send you the form in Ms Word file format (.doc).
* VASSA PERIOD – Please be informed that all bhikkhus, samaneras and nuns at Tusita Hermitage observed Vassa and do not travel during Vassa period. It is advisable that any bhikkhus, samaneras and nuns should come either before Vassa starts or after Vassa ends.
Codes of Disciplines