1. Tusita Dhamma Earth Semenyih is located at Southeast of Selangor, about 1 hour drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. (**See below for driving direction)
2. Transportation: Taxi fare is between RM50 to RM90, depends on day or night fare. Our location is very new, thus not many driver is aware about it.
3. Check-in upon arrival : kindly report yourself at the office at site.
May all be well and happy! May participants of this Vassa retreat be healthy, happy and joyful, always!
Any questions, please contact;
Bro Kang Chung：
** Driving Direction
From Semenyih town, drive toward Nirvana Memorial Park via Sungai Lalang Road. After passing the firs and second entrances of Semenyih Memorial Hills 1, look for a Malay stall D’Awana Cafe on your right. Take the road beside the stall and follow ‘Tusita’ signboard to reach our centre about 3km from the stall. Location on Google Map
Date: 02.12.2016 ~ 04.12.2016 (3 days)
Venue: Union Yes Retreat & Training Resort
Topic: Borderless Dhamma Propagation Ecosystem
2016 Dhamma Leadership Camp & Annual B.E.A.C.H Meeting is now open for registration. You can join through:
1. Online registration, please click here to complete the online registration; or
2. Get the registration form at Tusita Hermitage, Kuching; or
3. Download the registration form. Please send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offering of candle or lamp to the Buddha is a tradition way of praying for blessing. Not only will lighting a candle on Wesak day brighten up ones inner self, it will dispel the darkness of ignorance and fear from obscure past.
Light symbolizes wisdom. By offering candle (light), one aspires to have wisdom and incline ones mind towards brighter, wiser future.
Malaysia Dhamma Society cordially invites you and your family to join us in the Offering of Auspicious Lamp on Saturday, 21st May 2016 at Tusita Hermitage, Kuching, Sarawak.
Even if you could not join us in person, you could still participate through Dāna. Please allow us to light a wisdom lamp in front of Buddha on your behalf and let us rejoice in your meritorious act of Dāna. Please contact Sister Ling @ 016-888 0818 or Sister Cindy @ 013-860 6553 for further information.