1. Dhamma Earth Semenyih is located at Southeast of Selangor, about 1 hour drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. (Google map location of Dhamma Earth Semenyih)
2. Transportation: public transport/taxi fare is between RM50 to RM90, depends on day or midnight fare. Our location is very new, thus not many driver is aware about it. The current meeting point is at Semenyih Fatt Wah Temple. (See below for address & photo of the temple) Suggest to reach there before 3pm.
Persatuan Penganut Buddha Fatt Wah Selangor
Jalan Sg. Lalang (Jln. Kachau)
3. Transportation arrangement for Vassa: After our internal discussion, we agreed to provide 2 trips of free shuttle from airport on 19th July, which is 10am and 3pm. Kindly arrange accordingly. We shall try to accommodate in case there are many participants arriving at a different timing.
*p/s: if you are arriving at different timing, kindly arrange the necessary lodging or transportation. Kindly seek assistance from Dhamma worker if any.
4. Check-in upon arrival : kindly report yourself at the office at site.
a. This is a forest retreat center, the soil is soft due to excavation of the land. If it rains heavily, we might need to walk for 3km from foothill to the top. Please bring minimal luggage.
b. Due to raining reason, construction of the center may not complete on time, thus participant may need to stay in a tent. Kindly take good consideration on your health conditions and etc before selecting this location.
c. As we are not familiar with this area, kindly be cautious to select your dress code and take care of your safety at all time.
May all be well and happy! May participants of this Vassa retreat be healthy, happy and joyful, always!
Any questions, please contact;
Bro Kang Chung：
In this 13 minutes-long video clip, Venerable U Maṅgala will share some issues related to “Dhamma Propagation Ecosystem project” with us.
1) 3rd Dhamma Leadership Camp
Date: 26.11.2016 ~ 27.11.2016 (2 days)
Venue: Tusita Hermitage, Kuching
Topic: Crisis Management
Speaker: Ven. U Maṅgala
2) Meditation Retreat
Date: 28.11.2016 ~ 01.12.2016 (4 days)
Venue: Tusita Hermitage, Kuching
Teacher: Ven. U Maṅgala + Ven. U Buddharakkhita
3) B.E.A.C.H Meeting
Date: 02.12.2016 ~ 04.12.2016 (3 days)
Venue: Union Yes Retreat & Training Resort
Topic: Borderless Dhamma Propagation Ecosystem
2016 Dhamma Leadership Camp & Annual B.E.A.C.H Meeting is now open for registration. You can join through:
1. Online registration, please click here to complete the online registration; or
2. Get the registration form at Tusita Hermitage, Kuching; or
3. Download the registration form. Please send your completed form to email@example.com
Closing date: 2016/10/31
4/5(Wed) 8.30pm: English Dhamma Talk at BUBS*
5/5(Thu) 8.00pm: Chinese Dhamma Talk at MMU, Melaka*
5/5(Thu) 8.30pm: Englsih Dhamma Talk by Bhante Buddharakkhita at BUBS
21/5(Sat) 8.30pm: Guidance on Contemplation of the Buddha and Q&A at PBH*
22/5(Sun) 7.30am-5.00pm: Pindapat, Life Release, Sangha Dana and Meditation Guidance at Puchong/PBH*
24/5(Tue) 8.30pm: Chinese Dhamma Talk at Klang & Coast*
25/5(Wed) 8.30pm: English Dhamma Talk at BUBS*
26/5(Thu) 8.30pm: Guided Meditation (Anapanasati) at Serdang Buddhist Society*
27/5(Fri) 8.00pm: Chinese Dhamma Talk at Zheng Xin, Puchong*
28/5(Sat) 9am-5pm: One day Retreat (Anapanasati) at BUBS*; 7.30am & 11.30am Sangha Dana at BUBS. Kindly click here to register online for the one-day retreat. Please contact Bro Ng for any enquiry.
29/5(Sun) 7.30am-12.30pm: Pindapat and Sangha Dana at TRCCP*
29/5(Sun) 3.00pm: Meditation Guidance at PBH*
30/5(Mon) 8.00pm: Chinese Dhamma Talk at Genting Buddhist Society
* by Bhante Mangala
(Notice update 8 May 2016)
Introduced by Venerable U Maṅgala
Joyful day to all brothers & sisters in Dhamma,
Offering of candle or lamp to the Buddha is a tradition way of praying for blessing. Not only will lighting a candle on Wesak day brighten up ones inner self, it will dispel the darkness of ignorance and fear from obscure past.
Light symbolizes wisdom. By offering candle (light), one aspires to have wisdom and incline ones mind towards brighter, wiser future.
Malaysia Dhamma Society cordially invites you and your family to join us in the Offering of Auspicious Lamp on Saturday, 21st May 2016 at Tusita Hermitage, Kuching, Sarawak.
Even if you could not join us in person, you could still participate through Dāna. Please allow us to light a wisdom lamp in front of Buddha on your behalf and let us rejoice in your meritorious act of Dāna. Please contact Sister Ling @ 016-888 0818 or Sister Cindy @ 013-860 6553 for further information.